Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A little here, a little there


King RB is set to play on Saturday against Arkansas. Richt said that he watched King throughout the entire practice yesterday and that he looked good. He went on to say that he didn't know how many reps King would see though. My guess is that he will see at least 5-10 and you probably will not see too much of Thomas.
Also noted was the fact that Justin Houston will be posted up in the DE position. This means the Dogs will be able to go back to rotating Adkins, Owens and Weston in the middle. We need Houston to be good and fresh. Like I stated before, Mallett is slow and let's hope he's dumb.

I must say. I F'in hate Bobby Petrino. I for one am a Falcons fan so when he left the team in the middle of the season I was a little pissed off. Who does that? Petrino does. Couldn't even finish the season that he started.

That's like opening a beer and not finishing it - who does that? Petrino does.

I guess I will talk about it since I continue to hear about it. Tennessee and Florida play this weekend. In case you forgot, Lane Kiffin was hired by Tennessee and ever since, he has done nothing but crapped out of his mouth. Meyer cheated, I will sing rocky top all night after we beat the gators this year, blah, blah, blah! We get it Lane, Monte probably hated you as a child and now you're "that guy". How about relaxing a little bit and start coaching? Matter of fact shut the hell up and let your daddy do the coaching. Bottom line is that Meyer and the gay-turds will probably destroy the volunteers this weekend - ok great, I have heard enough about it.

In reality it would be good for UT to beat Florida, that would help the Dogs in the east, which is a whole other article in itself - I will say this though. It's hard to pull for Kiffin. I hate Meyer, but at least he's proved his worth. Meyer has endured a bad season, he has represented the SEC. Kiffin hasn't even played an SEC opponent yet, until you get in the grind - shut it!


Is Auburn...good?
I don't know if it is too early to tell but I just watched the Tigers beat the hell out of Dan Mullen's sqad. That might not stand for much but what I saw was a tough looking Auburn offense. There was a lot of pounding the rock mixed in with some wildcat, it looked like a shade of that paul johnson bullshit trickery option, wing T, flexbone, triple option, double option, whatever the hell might work as long as we don't throw it offense. Truthfully the Tigers ran the ball well out of many different formations but they did throw the ball too. Matter of fact they threw it in the park of about 200 yards but they rolled up 390 on the grass. We will see how the Chizz ship is floating in a few weeks. Something tells me they might pull out at least an 8 win season...

Links:

Wednesday's post practice from Coach Richt

Green is bringing some fire to the Dogs

Dogs getting ready for their first SEC road test

Tailgating disaster - here is a picture of North Campus after the tailgating for the SC game. People, if you are tailgating you cannot do this! We will not be tailgating on campus for long if this keeps up. Please be respect the campus.

Check out this site - Razorbloggers - Hog country seems to thing that Georgia is going to get killed come Saturday.

No comments: