Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bet it....Dogs Roll

It's Friday, the eve of another college football weekend. You should be working but instead you are so excited right now all you can do is surf every web site possible trying to get your football fill. Amen, I'm with you reader! I don't blame you though...Damnit it's FRIDAY! In 33 hours our team is about to go to war between the hedges!

Back to CMR being fired - Reader, be you crazy?
The thought of that at this point is ludicrous! Ponder back to the days of Ray Goof and Jim Donnan...damn that gives me the shakes


You fire CMR and the recruiting in Florida stops, his recruiting trails are deep in that state, we lose Rodney Garner, John Lilly, and Stacy Searels. We aren't just getting rid of one coach we lose it all, the ten win seasons, the SEC rings. Twice Georgia has been close to playing for the NC, in 2002 and in 2007. Who are we going to hire? If I hear one more thing about John damn Gruden I will vomit! So who will we hire? You know Georgia isn't going to throw the bank at ANYONE!

Firing CMR is a mistake, yes maybe there needs to be some changes but as it stands CMR is giving Bobo and Willie a chance to get it right. If that continues to fail I am sure CMR will make a move. Until then I suggest we support our coach and be positive. Whaaa, that last sentence came from outer space - I'm never positive, matter of fact I am an ass when it comes to my team not playing well. Any who, it's Friday and every Friday is positive! Every team has hope on Friday, so hide your UGANATION blog screen behind your very important spreadsheet and read up!

Come Sunday after all the smoke has cleared from Saturday whether it be a W or an L - I still support my coach.

The game is Saturday night between the hedges!

GO DAWGS!

SEC Picks for the Week

Alabama - 34 / Fla. International - 17
Auburn - 23 / Mississippi State - 21
Florida - 45 / Troy - 13
Georgia - 24 / South Carolina - 9
LSU - 24 / Vandy - 23
Tennessee - 27 / UCLA - 14

Links:

Cox has injured throwing shoulder

Bulldogs will win because they HAVE to - for the record, I do not like Tony Barnhart

Five keys to a Bulldog win

Game Breakdown: Gamecocks vs. Bulldogs

Matchup to Watch: SC DE Cliff Matthews vs. Georgia LT Vince Vance

Richt shoots down rumors of quarterback change

Other News:

Marcus Lattimore, one of the nations top prospects at RB will be in Athens tomorrow night, hopefully the Dogs will impress.

Darius Dewberry LB and Caleb King RB will not play on Saturday due to injuries.

No comments: