Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let the bashing begin...I say no

Back on Richt's job being on the chopping block...

This is all I have heard since Saturday? This is not my opinion, this is what I read/hear every time the Dogs lose.

*Georgia never beats a top tier team
*Georgia doesn't seem to reload from year to year like - UF, USC, UT, OK, etc.
*Why do other teams get more from their players like - Boise State, Georgia Tech, any team that doesn't have good recruiting year in and year out...
*Why is every game close to bad teams like - vs SC 14-7 '08 / vs UK 42-38 '08 / vs Vandy 20-17 '07 / vs Troy 44-34 '07, etc. Why does UGA not handily beat these mediocre teams?
*Why is Bobo running the offense when he screws so many games up?
*How does Georgia not have a DE that can rush the passer? UGA has been in the top ten in recruiting since 2001.
*How did Alabama rush for 268 yards against a great VT defense? Saban has only been in tuscaloosie for three years, why does he already have four AWESOME running backs? The BAMA offensive line was supposed to be "revamped". UGA has been recruiting supposedly TOP running backs since FOREVER, yet we have guys who ran for 95 yards against a TERRIBLE Okie State defense and we have a veteran offensive line. WTF is going on?? How do the Dogs under perform that much?
*CMR should go back to calling the offensive plays

What do you think? Get rid of Richt? What IS the problem?

I don't have these answers, but I think about it all the time. I have my opinion...I will share it later. As for now I am trying to stay positive. Starting off 0-1 is a horse pill to swallow, but we lost to a team ranked ahead of us at their house. Lets look forward to Saturday against the gamecocks and pull our Dogs through. I am fired up about our first home game of the season and it's going to be a night time showdown.



Links:

Nick Saban is making a lot of money coaching the Alabama college football team, seems to me he is earning it...


Caleb King still questionable - CMR said that Caleb has not re-injured the hammy, but Caleb has been tiring in practice because he couldn't keep conditioning while he was hurt.

Carver high school coach lifts ban off of Georgia - Why did he lift the ban? One reason is because Carver has two outstanding juniors this year that have Georgia #1 on their list.

Dogs to change lineup this Saturday - I love it! Thank you for watching the film and making the correct changes or at least giving it a shot. Like I said Chris Davis struggled on the o-line, he will be replaced by Justin Anderson. Mike Moore will not start, T.King will.

It's not mentioned here but Logan Gray took two hours of first team snaps yesterday in practice. Are we about to see a QB change?

No comments: