Thursday, October 29, 2009

Work...or not?

Let's be honest. It's Florida week and you aren't going to do anything at work today (if you aren't already in St.Simons). If you are in St.Simons -- Cheers!
And no, checking the rankings on ESPN every 30 minutes will not help the Dawgs out.
We are underdogs and teblow's posse is number uno - fu**'em!

I'm not mad at you though, heck I'm glad you're here. I must admit I worked from home yesterday - my entire office had to evacuate yesterday due to some Atlanta city worker crushing a water line. (btw that seinfled clip - classic huh?) Anyways reader, I hope you have a solid and unproductive Friday. Don't get me wrong - less busy day at work for you and an allstar day in the mind of your boss.


Wherever you are, still in Georgia or already crushing whiskey drinks in Florida, help bring the Dawgs through this. How sick would it be if Georgia pulled out the upset? I mean, how much booze would you slam? And if you don't drink, well I don't know but it would still be epic!!

IF Georgia does lose, I just hope I don't have to see Brandon Spikes rip his helmet off and show that vomit-worthy pony tail - clean it up!


I don't really have any new news, there isn't really anything left out there to talk about. I will say this, watching College Football Live tonight before the Vtech vs UNC game - ESPN seems to think that this will be a blow out, AGAIN.

Now in all honesty, we can't really say Georgia will do this and Georgia will do that. Georgia has been very inconsistant all year so whatever they do on Saturday might come as a surprise, especially if it's good.

Do I have faith that the Dawgs can come out and back-hand florida, yes I do. Did I bet my savings on it, YES I DID!!
No I didn't.

I did read something that brought an instant frown to my face though. I admit, I was racing through the Florida websites and came across a piece that concerned me. CMR always talks about how his coaches make most of the decisions but before they do it they come to him first. I get it, like the CEO, is CMR not coaching hands on at all?? Also, earlier this year CMR talked about how it was hard to find time to practice special teams.

Ok. Florida fields one of the best special teams untits in the nation, who is the special teams coach - urban himself. In the article I read, Urban was asked about this week in practice and he said he helped coach the offense this week which he usually doesn't do and he said that he spent extra time with his special teams unit. Do we see a difference?

Maybe, maybe not, I will let you be the judge.

Go DAWGS!!



Links:

AJC - You are right, it's going to get HOT in Jacksonville this weekend!!

Thursday prectice report - Scout.com

No comments: