Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bring it

It's that time again, yep you didn't think the week would end huh? Me either...

By the way, how about that Nebraska vs Mizzou game last night? The fourth quarter was a pretty good game..the first three quarters - Brutal!

It's the eve of another college football weekend and what a HUGE weekend it will be for the SEC.

Dogs vs Vols
Rebels vs Tide
Tigers vs Pigs
Gators vs Bayou Bengals

If those matchups can't get you fired up on a Friday morning, well then you might be on the wrong site...

I'm hear to talk about my Dawgs though! I know Tennessee hasn't beaten an SEC team yet but I think this game will be tough for Georgia. I say that because of our offense. We haven't moved the ball well, its either been score like lighting or punt. Georgia seems to have big play potential but I'll be damned if we can run a clock and eat yards on the ground.

That is what scares me the most, Monte will have his defense ready for us for sure. I think Bobo is going to have to be flawless for us to win this game. Bobo is going to have to call plays like a god. This toss sweep twice in a row and a option read bullshit isn't going to get it done this week. He's going to have to call plays aggressively and intelligently - that scares me as well...


Announced today also was that Ealey and Samuel would basically split the carries 50/50. Being able to establish the run will be crucial. If the Dogs are forced to pass this game we will probably be in a lot of trouble. The Dogs offensive line really needs to get it together for Saturday.

As far as the defense goes, well I can't say too much. They have looked much better the last two games. I just pray the trend contines! The game plan, stop UT from running the football. They do not pass because Crompton um...can't? So load up the d-line and hopefully we can force the kiffy baby to pass more than he pleases.

I really hope the Dogs just abuse crompton, I mean let's be honest. He sucks.

Let's get this season back on track!

Go Dawgs!


Links:

Georgia Makes Final Preparations For SEC Showdown Against Tennessee

An article by David Hale - CMR giving the most bullshit excuse about the Dogs special teams. Do not blame it on youth CMR, that sounds like a very naive excuse.

Once a prized Vols recruit, UGA's Brown heads home - AJC

Garner wants Atkins to elevate his game - ha, who doesn't??

David Hale - Deleted scenes: Problems on the ground

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imes.... I couldn't find the time during the game last week and I didn't want to say anything in front of Wes but here it goes... I LOVE YOU and I cant get you off my mind. I dont know if it was the way the sun was shinning off your Costas or the 1 beer I had all day but it was in invigorating to share that couple hours in Athens with you side by side. Also, I noticed at one point your foot touched mine during the third quarter. Just wondering if that was accidental or you being up to your silly flirtatious games. Well go DAWGS! xoxo 143 69

Gaines