Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Florida story...

I will not be making the trip to Jacksonville this year. I have been reading some of the Florida articles and they seem to think that Georgia is going to bow down. There is reason to think that though, we were sma-sma-smoked by Tennessee. There are Florida blogs calling the Dogs a disaster and soft. Most UF fans seem to think that this game is going to be Tebows heisman highlight film, his "famous game" of 2009...
Those thoughts are fine and so is that opinion. The florida fans should feel that way - we need to give a lot of credit to the florida fans. We, as Georgia fans need to respect their professional opinion. If you find yourself in Jacksonville looking for this "expert" opinion look for the true florida fans, the fans that have clearly been on the bandwagon for oh, 20 years...

Now that you know what to expect and who to talk to for the pre-game analysis, I need to tell you where to sit. Now understand, I have been to Jacksonville many times, and you could say that I have a biased opinion, but I have seen a lot more attractive Georgia ladies than I have florida skanks down at the cocktail party. BUT, if I was headed down to Jacksonville this year (and if I was single of course) I would be looking for this nice florida fan to do an end zone dance with...

Now-now, that was a joke. It's completely against the rules to mingle with a florida fan - that last comment was just a test. What I really want to say is that I hope everyone going down to Jacksonville represents the Dawgs well! I hope I get to see one of these from the house...


Wednesday news -

I came across some interesting news late last night, I could be late on this but I haven't heard anything about it. News is that CMR made a solo phone call to a recruit that is verbally committed to the University of Alabama. Now, at this point I do not know the reasoning behing the call. I can only assume CMR would call him in hopes to draw in to Georgia. This recruit is out of Gainesville, GA - Blake Sims. Blake is a QB/S - why does Blake mean that much to Georgia? CMR doesn't generally call recruits. We are set at QB as far a depth goes so why would Sims be interested? We have two of the absolute best Safety's verbally committed right now as well - Alec "Tree" Ogletree and Jakar "Hitman" Hamilton. As soon as I know more about this I will update. If anyone else knows anything please share.

Spurrier calls out Alabama - IS Alabama cheating?

Lane Kiffin has finally signed his contract - He has been working under an "agreement of understanding"

Check out this nim-rod...got this from EDSBS
Is that ONE tooth on the bottom?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There might be two teeth.....hard to eat ribs either way though.

UGA NATION Blog said...

Yeah I'm almost certain ribs aren't on his future menu