Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The talent on defense, Cuff, & some urban loving

The Georgia football team had a players only meeting yesterday. I like that, hopefully this will serve as some motivation and get us back to a "team" frame of mind. This team needs something to build on. Yes a lot of expectations are gone but it sure would be nice to win out from this point on in the season.


Here is a very interesting article by Chip Towers of the AJC. We saw some defensive stats on Monday, check out the talent level on our defense from this article.

Another note - Vance Cuff was arrested on Monday for driving with a suspended license - he will not play on Saturday.

Mike Bobo video after Tuesday's practice

CMR's weekly presser video

Georgia will not play tech in the Georgia Dome in 2011 - AJC

I'm sorry but I got the biggest laugh out of this. Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks to me like Urban would do anything to get his mouth all over timmy's in this video...guess urban was jealous of spikes in this video

It sounds like UT circled the Georgia game this year as their biggest game. Kiffin has made it clear that this was the one game they wanted to win. He is making recruiting the main effort right now, I am not even sure if he cares too much about most of the other games. He has done nothing but run his mouth since beating Georgia. He is specifically calling recruits about this game. All that's fine I guess, his volunteers did win the game and it wasn't even really close. I just wish the guy would go about his business instead of running his trap. Every time the guy talks it makes me want to just knock his ass out.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Just wondering why the ATHENS police are sitting outside Butts-Mehre...shouldnt that be CAMPUS POLICE???

And he emerged from an alley...OOOOOH anything but that!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am begining to not like this guy at all, I'll knock his ass out for ya.Great post !