Friday, October 16, 2009

Another flustered friday

It's another Friday, another college football eve and I am as nervous as ever. It's going to be quick so you can continue "chopping wood" at work. Why am I nervous? Why did I reference "chopping wood"?

I'm nervous as hell because the Dawgs are a week past the UT beatdown. How will they respond? Well, that will be answered on Saturday. What did Richt say about it? "We just have to keep choppin wood"

That doesn't sound like a very confident coach.


Links:

So coach, what's the message for the offese this week? Run more like Knowshon!

OR may we will toss Murray in the game. I think this is a terrible idea btw.

It's not them it's us - The players lay down for the coaches...

How about going to Nashville, beating the life out of Vandy, take a week off, build momentum, get sharp and go to Jacksonville and put up a fight? That's what this team needs, win or lose, just play a solid game.

If you are headed to Nashville, giv'em hell! (and do not wear black!) I will be spending the weekend back home, it's sad to say that I am a year older after yesterday. I look forward to a win, but no matter what I will have it covered on Monday.

Have a great weekend Dawg fans!!

Afternoon update - I didn't read this but apparently others did. I simply can't believe it, we ended pratice EARLY??

No comments: