Monday, October 5, 2009

A heartbreaker

I really didn't expect Georgia to lose to LSU. I am a little short on words today. This was a crushing loss. Sitting there, eight rows back, AJ catches that ball to take the lead, suddenly I thought the Dogs had done the impossible. Yes I did think Georgia would win but as bad as they played and to still get a win, incredible! When AJ brought that pass down, I've never seen so many passionate fans celebrating the way we were!
And then from Hell the zebra decides to control the game. As quick as our emotions were positive they turned completely negative. Once the kickoff was returned all the way back to mid field you could tell everyone knew we were beat. A game decided by the ref, it was disgusting.

There are so many things to say about the game, the way Georgia played. It was aweful.

The offensive line could be the worst in the SEC. The deffensive line isn't much better. I think we had a total of 46 yards in the first half!! There are a lot of things wrong with this team. There are a lot of things wrong with this coaching staff. I know we weren't supposed to beat the #4 team, but we should damn sure be playing better than that!

No comments: