Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where does Georgia stand?


Let me start out by getting something off of my chest.

I hate the University of Tennessee!

I hate everything about Lane Kiffin, Rocky top, Neyland stadium, fat phil, orange, everything! We better not turn out to be their first SEC win damnit!

I say we put a bag over Kiffin's head and take him behind the shed, the same way UGA did smokey.



Bad News -
*Wooten has been in a green jersey this week. That could leave us short for WR's on Saturday. With that said - King (WR) will not play on Saturday against UT. King suffered a concussion against LSU.

*Caleb King is doubtful this week with a broken jaw and concussion.

*Our running game is hiding from us, where has it gone?

*Our offensive line is TERRIBLE at run blocking.

*Marcus Dowtin is doubtful for Saturday as well. He had surgery on Sunday for a torn ligament in his hand.

*B Evans is still getting a lot of playing time.

*We have the worst Special teams in the history of Georgia football.

*Tennessee has a better defense than LSU.

Good News -

*If Wooten can't play as well - Marlon Brown, the #1 recruit out of the state of Tennessee last year might get his first start. How great would it be for him to play well in front of 100,000 fans that are sure to boo him?

*Cox only had one turnover last week and I wouldn't technically count that one.

*AJ Green & Rennie Curran

*Ealey could be that RB we need, the spark to get this team going.

*Tennessee has had a poor offense - let's hope that trend continues.

Did I miss any?


Where is Brandon Smith in this offense? He played early, now he is no where to be found...

Why has Bobo completely abandoned the run? Because we fail, so he gives up? Is he just an old QB who likes the pass?



I posted these earlier, I just think it's worth posting again.

I know this is a UGA blog but I thought I would share this with you reader.
Check this video out, the announcer calls this play before the game, he predicted EVERYTHING


Also, I was at the Az. State game - A lot of fans were not, it was a messy day to say the least. Check out this blog, it is from an Arizona State fan who thought the trip to Athens was one of a kind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post from the Arizona State fan, Thank you Dawg fans for having awesome hospitality!