Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dawgs win

All UGA's go to Heaven





Is no news good news?

I guess it depends on if you want every Georgia football coach canned. Either way there isn't much news coming out of Athens right now. When you lose football games (a lot of them) to teams you should easily beat, not too many people are running their mouth.

The only question in Athens right now is...

How many points will CPJ score on us? Word is, it's going to get real nasty downtown on Saturday. All of the tech fans want to see CPJ embarrass CMR and the Dawgs. They want a score that will last forever. The thought is that this is definitely the year to do it...if Arkansas, South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, & Tennessee can score at will then why can't tech put up 50+?
Even the ACC beat writers and ESPN ACC analysts are picking 40+ points for tech.

CMR said he is aware of the explosive offense the tech has, that it takes assignment football to hang with those guys. You know, that is true, stick to your lanes, move off of your blocks and make the tackle. Simple huh? Well guess what, that is the biggest problem with this Georgia team, assignments, discipline, and tackle football.
This late in the season let's just hope that they have learned by now!



This will most likely be my last post for the week since I will be taking a vacation leave for the holidays so I will make a half-ass prediction.

Georgia wins period. Why will they win, hell if I know, but I am calling it. Why wouldn't they win? Anyone can stop the option right? (only Miami has done it this regular season)
Look, we actually have the team to do it. We have a solid d-line (DE has to be able to read inside or out) and solid linebackers. I am no expert on the option so I am not too sure how CPJ's offense affects our secondary? I do know that the DB's are going to have to be able to come up and tackle - with that said I am going to feel sorry for little Brandon Smith if fat-ass Dwyer is headed his direction.
The last thing is the Safety job - Yes, I am scared as hell!!

I think #3 is going to put his hair down and bust heads on Saturday and he might even have a pick and solid coverage (wink-wink)!!!

No seriously, I know Georgia can win if they play the way they are capable of playing. I know, I know, I'm just saying...

I'm picking the Dawgs to win and by god I'm going to burn the house down if they do!!

Happy Holiday's my friends!
Cheers to my next post being about how solid Georgia is after a bug beat down!


Randoms:

This could be the greatest video ever. Les Miles claims that he didn't know who signaled the game ending "spike" against Ole Miss. Watch the video and you can clearly see it was...it was...LES himself!! Great lie Les, idiot!

Kiffin pushing around his players??

Jimmy Clausen got his arse whipped in a bar after the UCONN loss!

Good to see it didn't hinder his game with the ladies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..clausen, what a joke!

Anonymous said...

Is that South Bend's finest??????