Monday, November 2, 2009

Dawg down...

Saturday was pretty bad, the uniform move was dredful, and in my opinion CMR seems a little burned out.

The game wasn't close, I must admit I had a little hope when it was 14-10 but that was quickly shot down. I watched the first half of the game again and for us to have a week off and Florida still steam roll down the field the first two drives. Did our defense have a clue? Two weeks of prep and that's how we respond?

The uniform selection sucked. CMR said that they would not do that until the team earned it. The 2009 Georgia Bulldogs haven't earned anything except four loses.

Watching CMR in the presser really stressed me out. He looked tired and uninterested - I hope he was planning a coaching shakeup. This much talent shouldn't look that bad. I still don't know that I am calling for coaches to be fired, I just think some responsibility needs to be moved around and see who will step up.

And yes I am going to bring it up again. B Evans missed an easy tackle in the second quarter when A Hernandez was headed for the first down on a HUGE third down. Not only did Evans not tackle him, he wiffed! COMPLETELY missed him.
And I ask again, where is Rambo??

How about the Oregon game? I watched the entire second half of that game and Oregon thumped USC to the tune of 600+ yards of offense.


It's been talked about on every website, Mike and Mike, sportscenter, and the Dan Patrick show but here it is again. Brandon Spikes, the class of Florida, looking to stick his finger in a hole - he must of gotten that from his bother who is serving life in prison for first degree murder.

**This actually just came out, so I wrote all of this before hand - Urban suspending Spikes for the first half of the Vandy game.

Georgia vs Auburn 2009 is at 7pm.

Scout.com round table - where does Georgia go from here? This is a great piece to listen to...

And to top it off...AJ Green will not play against Tenn Tech - he has a rib injury. Also, Joe Cox will start the game against Tenn Tech.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuc! spikes, what a sorry piece of shi!

I know his goal is to get his brother out of jail when he gets nfl money...I hope his brother rots in jail.

Anonymous said...

eye gouging is standard in the SEC

UGA NATION Blog said...

"eye gouging is standard in the SEC"

Im going to have to disagree there buddy...