Saturday, April 3, 2010

Scrimmage 4/3/10

The football team scrimmaged today, below are the stats:

DEFENSE

Demarcus Dobbs: 6 tackles, 1 sack

Christian Robinson: 6 tackles, 1 sack

Derrick Lott: 5 tackles

Akeem Dent: 5 tackles

Darryl Gamble: 5 tackles

Brandon Boykin: 5 tackles, 1 interception

Vance Cuff: 1 interception


PASSING


Aaron Murray: 13 of 19, 1 interception, 159 yards, 1 TD

Logan Gray: 7 of 11, 111 yards, 1 TD

Zach Mettenberger: 10 of 16, 1 interception, 126 yards, 2 TD

RECEIVING

A.J. Green: 6 catches, 80 yards

Kris Durham: 4 catches for 74 yards, 3 TD

Israel Troupe: 4 catches for 45 yards, 1 TD

RUSHING

Carlton Thomas: 16 carries, 93 carries

Kevin Lanier (walk-on): 12 carries, 45 yards

Washaun Ealey: 5 carries for 6 yards (limited participation due to bruised knee)

Aaron Murray: 3 carries for 37 yards


Notes:

CMR announced that he would try to provide a QB depth chart after the G-Day game.

5 comments:

danny said...

IYO who will be the starting QB?

UGA NATION Blog said...

thanks for the question danny...(you woke me up...which is sad on my part)

You know, I'm not real sure who will be there under center game one, I will stand by Murray. The main reason I say that is because of "Mett-gate". IMO Mett will never play at UGA after his arrest. I know that is harsh but I firmly believe that.

Of course this is my opinion and it stands for very little

danny? said...

now that you are awake...hehe

Who is going to be the leader(s) on defense in 2010?

UGA NATION Blog said...

danny, I've never seen you post on here before and I appreciate the questions!!

Honestly, I'm not sure who leaders will be?

I would think that Houston, Dent and Gamble should be at that level - guiding.

With that said, I have heard Christian Robinson's name a few times as being a leader so that's about all I know at this point.

If I hear anything different I will let you know and as always, thanks for visiting and participating in my forum.

Anonymous said...

How is it that you are writing off Mettenberger?

Seems to me that you might have made up your mind that you want Murray as the starting QB without giving Mettenberger his fair chance?