Friday, April 2, 2010

Practice, I'm talking about practice

I must say...I love Warren Belin!

This guy really fires me up. I guess I can plug UGAsports so here goes...

They have been releasing video of the practices being held and Warren Belin is really coaching our LB's up!! He's loud, he's demanding, he's hands-on, did I mention he's loud? He's got the LB's focused on technique and if it isn't done right, they do it again. The LB's also seem to be practicing at a very high tempo.
Not that everyone else isn't pushing their guys like Belin is, I'm just sayin'

Also a notable from the practice video - Kwame Geathers looks great and yes, he is a monster! Granted, he is 6'5



As far as the offense goes, I was actually able to see some extra practice footage (not from UGAsports). And yes I did ask if I could publish the footage but was turned down, sorry everyone.

All I was able to see was a ton of reps with the QB's working on short curl routes and check downs to the RB's.
With that said, you can't really say that one QB was better than the others...

Let's just say that one of the QB's looked a lot more comfortable making the throws.

8 comments:

RiverDAWG said...

Hell yeah, I've heard the same about Belin!
I've also been watching the video's on Rivals and they are awesome, I just with there were longer...I think I could watch them all day long, haha!

Am I to assume that the QB you are referring to is the one in the picture?

GATA

UGA NATION Blog said...

River -

I wouldn't say that....but I did put his picture up for a reason...

dawg63 said...

Good work, thanks for the update!!

I notice you read David Hale's blog as well.

If you haven't seen it, this is a great article on some "changes"

http://dawg-extra.blogspot.com/2010/04/with-one-week-left-whats-actually.html

luke said...

Any new news on recruiting? Anyone?

luke said...

Also, has Mett been punished yet? How many games will he miss?

UGA NATION Blog said...

dawg 63 -

I have read that article, it's a good one! I read Hale everyday. Thanks for sharing!

Luke -

Not too much that I know of? I wish we could rattle of a few and maybe get hot but I haven't heard one way or the other. I did read some good news on a particular prospect but I can't make it public just yet. Nothing has actually happened, it was just good inside info...

As far as Mett goes, not too sure?

I'm in the boat with you and most everyone else, just a case of 'wait and see'

BUZZ85 said...

UGA sucks!

UGA NATION Blog said...

Thanks for stopping my BUZZ

Be sure to bookmark this blog for your daily reading