Friday, August 21, 2009

Auburn Football Reality Show?

Wow! I am very surprised that the AUBURN program has agreed to have a reality TV show. Originally Houston Nutt and OLE MISS were scheduled to have the show but backed out at the last minute. I get it, I understand the concept and some of the logic. It could be great exposure, it could give recruits an idea of what to expect from AUBURN. All of that could be good for the program. There is always the other side though. The reality show will give the camera’s total access to what is going on. What if something negative happens? Then what?
It’s a roll of the dice for Gene Chizik and the AUBURN Tigers. My first opinion was that this is a terrible idea!! After thinking about it, I am retracting that thought. Let’s face it, AUBURN is getting its butt kicked by Nick Saban in recruiting (he is hurting every team in the SEC). I think this could be a good way for AUBURN to spotlight the program and grab some needed positive attention. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

aimes said...

Great blog! I wish you well....keep me updated on football!